As any restaurant operator knows, putting money in the right Restaurant Management System is one of the most important investment you will make for your restaurant’s success. However, selecting the most appropriate technology for your F&B business can be a daunting task. You have to be clear about a number of conditions, like flexibility and features of the system, accessibility and see if the system is user-friendly for your staff, test the software yourself, the cost of the product and more. Nevertheless, as it is the lifeline of success in the restaurant business and there is no way around it, especially considering the fact that the pace of your service and fast transaction times is one the biggest factor of surviving in the industry. What restaurant’s often don’t take into consideration that even though it is a steep investment, a quick ROI on the restaurant software is assured.
If you feel that investing in a restaurant POS system is too much, just think how much will it cost when guests are no longer coming in because your food joint is famed for slow service and long waiting interval.
Here is how you get a quick ROI on restaurant software.
Diminish requirement of human resources
A powerful restaurant management solution will easily automate majority of the restaurant operations, helping you reduce the capital spent on human resources and staff requirement for running basic operations
- Depending on the size and type of your F&B business, a comparatively smaller amount of staff can also easily perform the operations through a powerful restaurant software.
- Reduction in man hours spent on performing routine time-consuming tasks like ordering, billing, table management and more.
- Moreover, the all-in-one system also saves time by computerizing the process of inventory management and reporting.
Increase in revenue
- As the system will help you automate the operating, resulting in faster service, increased table turnover and satisfied guest.
- The accurate reports from the restaurant software will help you make quicker, better decisions.
- Another great way to increase profits is to offer discounts. A strong restaurant pos software gives you immense control over managing discounts and happy hour systems.
Inventory management and loss control
A well-defined inventory management helps you cut down the losses that were occurring due to wastage of restaurant inventory.
- One of the basic way to save money to rigorous inventory control. What a restaurant POS will do is, ensure that you are not cheated and inventory is wasted, keeping costs down and profits high.
- Addressing shrinkage in your restaurant and bar is another important factor in managing the costs. A reliant restaurant software like eZee BurrP! offers electronic KOT system which eliminates the chances of human error and leaves no chances for tampering the system.
Helping you streamline your restaurant and bar business
- As all transactions are recorded in the restaurant management software, there is very little chance for human fiddling and tampering the accounts.
- Additionally, various detailed reports will give you a clearer description of the incomes, expenses, profit and losses occurring at the restaurant.
- Quicker and easier vendor management to ensure you are not getting deceived from any connected vendors.
- Updates from branch restaurants in a single place saves time.
- Enhanced menu management for easily upsell services
- A robust banquet management will give your establishment all the tools required to run your banquet efficiently.
- A loyalty program will allow the restaurant to create and process gift cards and keep attracting repeating guests.
- Restaurant software integrated with multiple 3rd party services, making it easier for your business to adapt the system with ease.
The above scenario was to give you a glimpse on how a POS can help you yield maximum returns on your investment. Now let me show you the losses you incur for not investing in a restaurant POS system
Now supposedly it takes 2 hours for your store manager to manually check the inventory in stock in the restaurant on a daily basis. In a week that is 14 hours, that amounts to 730 hours in a year! That means that on an average, you staff is spending 30 days in a year on just inventory and stock management!
Through an advanced restaurant software, your staff can perform the same task in less than 1/4th of the time it takes to do manually!
I can continue showing you the numbers or ask you to come out of the stone ages and try eZee’s all-in-one restaurant management software yourself.
Restaurant POS that fits your business
Sign Up For Free Trial
Previous Post| Next Post